Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /web/htdocs/www.aisdesign.org/home/aisd/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
- Position of Assistant Professor in Design History and Theory at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Per una cultura aperta e progressista. Il Bauhaus e Tomás Maldonado
- Olivetti Identities: Spaces and Languages (1933-1983) International Symposium
- VV100. A come architettura Vittoriano Viganò: una retrospettiva
- BAUHAUS (1919-1933) Storia, pedagogia, avanguardie
- Abstract submission postponed AIS/Design History and Research #13 “Social Design. Design and common good “
- BUILDING THE CONTEMPORARY DWELLING. NEW THEMES AND METHODS OF THE PROJECT
- La cucina. Storia culturale di un luogo domestico
- Programma IV Convegno AIS/Design “Italia: Design, politica e democrazia nel XX secolo”
- Spazi Eloquenti. CASE | ATELIER | STUDI DEL FABER. FRA SISTEMA E VALORIZZAZIONE
The call has been launched for the 3rd international conference NOMADIC INTERIORS: Living and inhabiting in an age of migrations, that will be held on May 21-22, 2015, at the Politecnico di Milano.
This conference aims to deal with such issues as cultural, ethnic, religious and political identity and diversity, and with the question of global nomadism.
More details about the call can be found at http://www.interiorsforumworld.net/home/ifw2015/