- Call for Papers INNER MAGAZINE – The Interior Architecture Magazine
- ais/design. storia e ricerche – n.12
- Compasso d’Oro per il libro FOOD DESIGN IN ITALIA
- Achille Castiglioni visionario. L’alfabeto allestitivo di un designer regista
- AIS/Design. Storia e Ricerche – N.11
- TRIENNALE DESIGN MUSEUM. Storie. Il design italiano
- Musei in Europa negli anni tra le due guerre. La Conferenza di Madrid del 1934: un dibattito internazionale
- Conference: Graphic design as cultural object, Venezia, 22.02.2018
- MILANO CAPITALE del MODERNO
- Presentazione libro: Angelica e Bradamante, Le donne del design
MoMoWo Symposium 2018
International Conference | Women’s Creativity since the Modern Movement (1918-2018): Toward a New Perception and Reception
Women’s Creativity since the Modern Movement – MoMoWo is a large-scale cooperation cultural project co-funded by the Creative Culture Programme of the European Union, coordinated by the Polytechnic of Turin and launched in 2014.
MoMoWo considers an issue of contemporary cultural, social and economic importance, from both a European and an interdisciplinary perspective, women’s achievements in the design professions.
After almost four years of successful project activities, and in accordance with the MoMoWo mission, the International Conference | Women’s Creativity since the Modern Movement (1918-2018): Toward a New Perception and Reception continues to increase the visibility of creative women, to foster in Europe and beyond interdisciplinary and multicultural approaches to the study of the built environment “from the spoon to the city”, and to facilitate the exchange of research results and professional practices in the fields of architecture, civil engineering and design.
A. Women’s education and training. National and international mappings
B. Women’s legacy and heritage. Protection, restoration and enhancement
C. Women in communication and professional networks
D. Women and cultural tourism
E. Women’s achievements and professional attainments. Moving boundaries
F. Women and sustainability
G. Women ”as subjects”. Documentation, methodology, interpretation and enhancement
1. Design drawings
Deadline for Abstracts submission is 31st October 2017