- Call for Papers INNER MAGAZINE – The Interior Architecture Magazine
- ais/design. storia e ricerche – n.12
- Compasso d’Oro per il libro FOOD DESIGN IN ITALIA
- Achille Castiglioni visionario. L’alfabeto allestitivo di un designer regista
- AIS/Design. Storia e Ricerche – N.11
- TRIENNALE DESIGN MUSEUM. Storie. Il design italiano
- Musei in Europa negli anni tra le due guerre. La Conferenza di Madrid del 1934: un dibattito internazionale
- Conference: Graphic design as cultural object, Venezia, 22.02.2018
- MILANO CAPITALE del MODERNO
- Presentazione libro: Angelica e Bradamante, Le donne del design
Call for Papers
INNER MAGAZINE – The Interior Architecture Magazine
ISSN: 2611 – 3872 (Online)
Inner Magazine (www.innermagazine.org) is an international peer-reviewed journal. The aim of the magazine is to investigate debate and reflect on the interior architecture in all its different aspects.
We want to promote the cultural exchange between disciplines as interior architecture has close connection to the art, the psychology and the social contest opening the magazine to the entire researcher in the field of interiors.
We want to promote the innovation inside interiors giving a high end position to the article that will show it.
We are looking for contributors for next issue that will be published on December 2018.
The deadline for this issue is: 1 September 2018
The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit their manuscripts/papers to the executive editor via e-mail at email@example.com
In order to better organize the publication, a notification of interest before sending the complete paper is appreciated, but not obligatory.
Papers submitted to Scientific Research Publishing must contain original material. The submitted paper, or any translation of it, must neither be published, nor be submitted for publication elsewhere. Violations of these rules will normally result in an immediate rejection of the submission without further review.
Contributions should be written in English and include a 100-300 words abstract.
All manuscripts and any supplementary material should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All manuscripts submitted for publication in our magazine are strictly and thoroughly peer-reviewed. The review process is single blind.
After a manuscript is accepted for full review, the Editor will collect review comments and prepare a decision letter based on the comments of the reviewers (finished no more than 4 weeks after preliminary review). The decision letter is sent to the Corresponding Author to request an adequate revision.