Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /web/htdocs/www.aisdesign.org/home/aisd/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
- Olivetti Identities: Spaces and Languages (1933-1983) International Symposium
- VV100. A come architettura Vittoriano Viganò: una retrospettiva
- BAUHAUS (1919-1933) Storia, pedagogia, avanguardie
- Abstract submission postponed AIS/Design History and Research #13 “Social Design. Design and common good “
- BUILDING THE CONTEMPORARY DWELLING. NEW THEMES AND METHODS OF THE PROJECT
- La cucina. Storia culturale di un luogo domestico
- Programma IV Convegno AIS/Design “Italia: Design, politica e democrazia nel XX secolo”
- Spazi Eloquenti. CASE | ATELIER | STUDI DEL FABER. FRA SISTEMA E VALORIZZAZIONE
- AIS/Design. Storia e Ricerche – n.13
- Storia, scuola e politica in Italia nel XXI secolo. Aspettando il convegno AIS/Design (Torino, 28-29 giugno 2019) Italia. Design, politica e democrazia nel XX secolo
Please note that the call for abstracts deadline for # 13 of «Ais Design. History and Research entitled “Social Design. Design and common good “, initially scheduled for the 15th of July, 2019, is extended to the 9th of September, 2019.
For the terms of sending the proposals and the possible interpretations of the topic, please refer to what has been already published.
The call intends to collect contributions that analyze the theme of design and the “common good” in the many variations and nuances which the topic was lent during the twentieth century.
The call intends to analyze not only, or not so much, the re-reading of established and best-known cases, but re-examining the theme of social thinking of the many experiences (both in public and in the private sectors) that have been made, tried and tested, in Italy as in other countries.
Therefore, the intent is not to historicize social design (which is then a pretentious definition), instead to try to define it in a historical perspective and in particular what are the foundations on which today practices attributable to the “common good” base themselves.
So the intent is to collect critical and theoretical reflections, cases, protagonists of the past which today would be useful to refer to.