Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /web/htdocs/www.aisdesign.org/home/aisd/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
- Position of Assistant Professor in Design History and Theory at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Per una cultura aperta e progressista. Il Bauhaus e Tomás Maldonado
- Olivetti Identities: Spaces and Languages (1933-1983) International Symposium
- VV100. A come architettura Vittoriano Viganò: una retrospettiva
- BAUHAUS (1919-1933) Storia, pedagogia, avanguardie
- Abstract submission postponed AIS/Design History and Research #13 “Social Design. Design and common good “
- BUILDING THE CONTEMPORARY DWELLING. NEW THEMES AND METHODS OF THE PROJECT
- La cucina. Storia culturale di un luogo domestico
- Programma IV Convegno AIS/Design “Italia: Design, politica e democrazia nel XX secolo”
- Spazi Eloquenti. CASE | ATELIER | STUDI DEL FABER. FRA SISTEMA E VALORIZZAZIONE
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Department of Arts and Culture, opens the position of Assistant Professor (0,8fte) in Design History and Theory as of 1 September 2020.
The successful candidate is expected to develop courses and high-quality research on the role of design in a cultural context. The candidate should also be open to teaching design history and theory in our interdisciplinary bachelor Media, Art, Design, and Architecture and in the master Design Cultures.
Deadline 1 April 2020.
For more information on how to apply, please visit: https://werkenbij.vu.